Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Adventures - Preparation

Preparing to travel has always been both fun and stretching for me. This time especially, getting everything together for my trip to Mozambique, has been interesting as I don't know exactly what I will do once I'm there. But overall, it's been a good experience. I leave in one week, and I think that the realization has finally hit me - I'm actually going! I get the privilege of serving in one of the poorest countries, and being a blessing to the people there. I know that this adventure will also have it's challenges, and I believe that I will grow through the experiences that I am about to encounter. I am willing to do anything that God wants me to do, because I know that God will be with me the whole way, and I know that He will give me the strength to go through whatever the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment